Long battery life
At a glance
- 48MP Wide Angle Main Camera
- 16.7 million colour LCD Dewdrop Display
- Huawei Kirin 810 Processor
- 4200 mAh battery
- In-built Fingerprint and Proximity sensors
With four rear cameras and a 16MP f/2.0 front camera, its easier than ever to take professional standard photos and videos, in a wide range of lights. Choose from the 48MP Wide Angle Lens with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, 2MP Macro Lens or the 2MP Bokeh Lens.
Design and appearance
The sleek and ergonomic design of Huawei’s P40 Lite feels light and comfortable in hand, measuring 76.3mm (W) x 159.2 (H) x 8.7mm (D) and weighing just 183g (incl battery). It is available in two chic and modern colours: Crush Green and Midnight Black.
The P40 series is a true quantum leap in terms of smartphone camera technology. Benefitting from four rear cameras and a 16MP f/2.0 front camera, the P40 Lite more than stands up to its siblings, providing you with an impressive photo studio in the palm of your hand.
- 48 MP (Wide Angle Lens，f/1.8 aperture)
- 8 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens)
- 2 MP (Macro lens)
- 2 MP (Bokeh lens)
- 16 mega-pixel , f/2.0 aperture
The P40 Lite’s 6.4-inch display features rounded corners and dewdrop display, and the LCD screen supports 16.7 million colours on a 2310 x 1080 px resolution (that’s 398 pixels per inch).
Software and features
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 810
- CPU: Octa Core, 2 x Cortex-A76 2.27 GHz + 6 x Cortex-A55 1.88 GHz
- OS: EMUI 10.0.1 (based on Android 10.0)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128 GB ROM (support for external SD memory up to 256GB)
With Huawei SuperCharge (max 40W) capability, Kirin 810 Chip and an impressive 4200 mAh battery, the P40 Lite gives you long-lasting, powerful performance that rivals most smartphones in its price range.