What does NOW TV offer?Known for their internet TV and video on demand services, NOW TV also offers broadband and landline packages, branded as NOW Broadband. Bundle these affordable broadband connections with entertainment passes, giving you access to content from the biggest matches to the most buzz-worthy TV shows, with the reliable and zippy internet to comfortably stream it all. And don’t worry if you change your mind. All of NOW TV’s broadband deals and entertainment passes are sold on a rolling, 30-day basis, so you’re not tied into anything for more than a month. But you can save money up front by committing to a 12-month deal, and still access NOW TV’s streaming pick-and-mix.
NOW TV Broadband Packages:
- Brilliant Broadband: standard, ADSL broadband with average download speeds of 11 Mbps. Prices start £18 per month, including line rental, and come with free anytime calls.
- Fab Fibre: lower tier of fibre optic (FTTP) broadband, with average download speeds of 36 Mbps. Prices start at £25 per month, including lining rental, and come with free anytime calls.
- Super Fibre: higher tier of fibre optic (FTTP) broadband, with average download speeds of 63 Mbps. Prices start at £30 per month, including line rental, and come with free anytime calls.
NOW TV Broadband comes in three flavours and speeds:
You’ll want to choose a fibre connection if you’re bundling NOW TV television services your broadband, so you have adequate download speeds for seamless and unbuffered streaming.
But all NOW TV’s broadband packages come with unlimited downloads, meaning you’ll never have to curb your streaming or gaming or face additional fees for exceeding a data allowance.
You can obtain broadband a 12-month contract, for no upfront cost. Alternatively, you can buy them on a 30-day rolling contract, for an upfront fee of £60. This means your contract automatically renews every 30 days, for the next month. You can exit without penalty with 30 days’ notice.
Compare the best NOW Broadband Deals: Our top picks
|Package||Speed||Contract term||Usage||Monthly price|
Best for Price
|Brilliant Broadband + Free Anytime Calls||11Mb/s Average||12 Months||Truly Unlimited||£18||More info|
Best for Speed
|Super Fibre + Free Anytime Calls||63Mb/s Average||12 Months||Truly Unlimited||£30||More info|
Best Bundle (sports)
|Super Fibre + Sky Sports Attachment + Free Anytime Calls||63Mb/s Average||12 Months||Truly Unlimited||£46.99||More info|
Best Bundle (entertainment)
|Super Fibre + Entertainment Pass + Free Anytime Calls||63Mb/s Average||12 Months||Truly Unlimited||£34.99||More info|
NOW TV Phone Deals
All broadband packages from NOW TV come with line rental for a landline. Don’t worry about being hit with hidden fees for this service, however: under Advertising Standard Authority regulations, broadband providers like NOW TV have to include the line rental cost in the quoted price of your broadband deal.
You can buy calls on a pay as you go basis or opt or free evening and weekend calls for £4 per month, or free anytime calls for £8 a month. But NOW TV is usually running a promotion that waives the cost of landline services. Opt for the free anytime calls and pay nothing on top of your broadband package.
NOW TV Channels
NOW TV is no longer just a streaming stick: with the launch of its set-top box, allowing you to pause and rewind live TV, it’s a full-blown pay TV service. Its partnership with Sky gives customers access to the TV mammoth’s compelling channels and content, including Sky Atlantic, the British home of American TV sensations like Game of Thrones and Big Little Lies, and Sky cinema channels, packed with fresh premieres.
Don't know where to start? Want to try them all? Luckily, NOW TV makes it easy to sample from the TV buffet, with its entertainment passes, bought on a rolling, 30-day basis. With that low-commitment flexibility, you only pay for the channels you want, for as long as you want them. Need to tune into the latest Sky Atlantic import so you can keep up with the office and Twitter chat? Buy an Entertainment pass and cancel it after the series finale—or not, if you’ve gotten hooked on the rest of the fare. There’s even more flexibility with Sports passes, so you can tune it just for the big match or for the full season, and then cancel when the matches end.
Overwhelmed by choice? Take advantage of free seven-day trials of TV samplers to try them all and build an entertainment bundle that perfectly suits your household’s tastes.
which channels can I get with NOW TV?
NOW TV currently offers five entertainment passes, purchased on a monthly basis, starting from just £3.99 a month:
- 14 channels specialising in must-see TV, from dramas to classic sitcoms. Comes with 11 channels that aren’t on Freeview: Sky One, Sky Atlantic, Sky Witness, Sky Arts, Comedy Central, MTV, Gold, Vice, Pick, Challenge, Fox, Syfy, National Geographic Wild, and the Discovery Channel. Comes with more than 300 box sets on demand. £7.99 a month.
- packages 11 Sky Cinema channels (Select, Greats, Sci-fi & Horror, Family, Premiere, Drama, Hits, Thriller, Action, Comedy, and Disney), with daily premieres and more than 1,000 movies on demand. You can download some films (excluding those from Disney and 20th Century Fox) to your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet and watch them on the go. £11.99 a month after a free seven-day trial.
- 11 Sky Sports channels, including Main Event, Premiere League, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, Action, Arena, Racing, Mix, News). Watch across devices ranging from mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and TVs—and even two at once, if your family has different sporting tastes. Daily passes are a one-time payment of £8.99, while a one-week pass will cost you £14.99. You can buy an automatically renewing monthly pass for £33.99 a month. On a budget and prefer to watch on your smartphone? Get a mobile monthly pass, with five channels (Premiere League, Action, Arena, Racing, and News), to be streamed on your mobile device, either Apple or Android. The pass costs £5.99 a month, on a rolling contract.
- 6 channels (Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Cartoonito, Nick Jr. and Nicktoons) along with thousands of on-demand episodes, of shows including Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob Squarepants, and box sets from Milkshake!, CBeebies, and CBBC. Shows can also be downloaded to Android and Apple devices and stored for up to 30 days. £3.99 a month after a free seven-day trial.
- The hayu streaming platform specialises in American reality TV and the associated NOW TV pass gives you access to all the backstabbing and bachelors, with shows from Keeping up with the Kardashians to Vanderpump Rules. Watch thousands of episodes on demand, the same day they air in the US, and while away lazy Sundays with binge-worthy boxsets. £3.99 a month, on a rolling contract, with a free seven-day trial.
Will I have to pay for installation?
While you won’t have to pay to have a broadband line installed, you may need to pay an upfront ‘delivery fee’ at the beginning of your service. This will be a one-off payment of £60, for broadband packages bought on a monthly, rolling basis. There’s no setup fee for broadband contracts bought on a 12-month contract.
Will I have to pay for phone line rental?
You will have to pay for line rental, but the cost is included in the sum quoted for your broadband package.