Find out how to add all the BT Sport channels to your Sky TV subscription so you never miss a match again.
What is BT Sport?
BT Sport refers to a group of four premium sports channels (BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and BT Sport ESPN) available to watch with a monthly subscription. It is the main competitor to Sky Sports, and together they broadcast the vast majority of live sporting events in the UK from around the world. Having access to both Sky Sports and BT Sport is essential for most hardcore sports fan wishing to keep up with all the action.
Can I get BT Sport on Sky?
Yes, Sky broadband or TV customers can absolutely sign up to BT Sport. However, BT Sport channels aren’t included in any regular Sky TV deals, so you’ll have to go to either BT or Sky directly if you want to add them to your package.
How to get BT Sport on Sky
If you’re a Sky customer, follow these simple steps to get BT Sport:
- Head over to BT’s website and find their dedicated Sky page at: https://www.bt.com/sport/sky. Alternatively, head over to Sky’s dedicated BT Sport page at: https://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sports/bt-sport
- Select the package you want (either a 1-month rolling contract or 12-month contract)
- Choose to add any extras e.g., BT Sport HD
- Click through to the purchase and provide any details needed including your Sky viewing card number.
- Complete your purchase, wait 15 minutes, and start watching BT Sport!
What can I watch on BT Sport?
A variety of elite sports can be viewed exclusively across the 4 BT Sport channels, including:
- Premier League Football (58 games per season)
- The Emirates FA Cup (28 games per season)
- UEFA Champions League (All games)
- UEFA Europa League (All games)
- WWE (WWE Raw, WWE NXT and WWE SmackDown)
- Boxing (24/7 boxing channel with major championship fights shown live)
- Rugby Union (Premiership, European Champions Cup and European Challenge Cup)
- MotoGP (All MotoGPTM, Moto 2 and Moto 3 races, plus FIA World Rally Championship)
- UFC (Only place in the UK to watch every UFC fight night)
How much does BT Sport cost on Sky?
On the Sky website, adding BT Sport currently costs £24 a month on a 31-day rolling contract. Alternatively, BT Sport for Sky customers costs £29.99 a month on the BT website, with BT Sport HD free for 3 months and £6.50 a month extra from month four.